Each year, the American Heart Association | American Stroke Association relies on people just like you to help us in building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. There are many ways you can become involved with the American Heart Association, such as:
- Participating in a local event (check out our event page!)
- Volunteering to help us at our local office with mailings, stuffing, filing, data entry
- Becoming an advocate by contacting your legislator on important American Heart Association issues (visit our You’re the Cure page to start taking action right now!).
- Talking to your child’s school about heart healthy programs
- Having your employees participate in work-site wellness programs
- Serve on local committees focused on improving the health of your local community
- Share your personal experience with heart disease, stroke or healthy lifestyle change to local groups, companies and organizations
- Donate expert services (medical, professional, etc.)
You can make a difference in building healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke in your own community! If you are interested in volunteering with the American Heart Association | American Stroke Association please give us a call today at 609.208.0020. We would love to hear from you!
Our New Jersey office is located at:
1 Union Street, Suite 301
Call us at 609.208.0020
Email us at NewJersey@heart.org
Visit us online at www.heart.org/NewJersey